About the Sea Ranch
The Sea Ranch . . . one of the most beautiful places in the
world, where one can escape the pressures of urban living. The Sea
Ranch offers a mild year-round climate where you can hike through
the quiet majestic redwoods or hike the bluff trails and watch the
crashing surf. Located along a spectacular ten mile stretch of
Pacific Coast, approximately 100 miles north of San Francisco.
The Sea Ranch Offers...
- Pristine Beaches.
- Three Recreation Centers that overlook
the Pacific Ocean and offer swimming pools, tennis courts and saunas.
Use of rec. centers for up to 6 people is complimentary with
your Sea Ranch rental home. Hours of operation vary throughout
the year: Del Mar Rec. Center
Ohlson Rec. Center
Moonraker Rec. Center
- Eighteen Hole Golf Course... designed by Robert Muir Graves, a design that reflects the natural beauty of the area.
- Picnicking on the River, "The
- Hiking ... for miles and miles whether to view sea lions and whales or ferns and wildflowers.
- Private Airstrip
- Art Galleries... exhibiting all mediums, such as Ansel
- Coast Cuisine... from picnics on the beach to four star
- Fishing... rock or river, diving for Abalone or casting for
Steelhead on the Gualala River, one of Jack London's favorite
- Kayaking... on the Gualala River. Contact Adventure Rents at 707-884-4386 for Kayak rentals.
- Paddle Boarding. Contact Was'Up at 707-884-1832 for
Paddle Board rentals.
- Shops... offering local crafts and unique gifts, and books written by local authors.
- Included with your rental, you have full
access to FREE Sea Ranch activities and classes
including YOGA, WATER AEROBICS, TAI CHI, ZUMBA DANCE
Click HERE for more information.